
As I was going through some things in a small box over the last few days I came across this picture that I drawn some years ago. From what I remember I was only about 11 or 12 when it was drawn. It is fun to look back on what one has done when we were young. I'm not sure why I drew the picture other than for fun. It wasn't a school project that I know of or remember. It brings back many memories of the place where one lived and went to school at the time.
3 comments:
That's an amazing drawing! You did exceptionally well for an 11 year old. You should be creating more sketches and drawings like this! Thanks for sharing this with us!
wow....that is something else sister. Was that a drawing from 'over the fence' in years gone by? Now I see where all the artistic ability went in our family. I could never draw! You should get some charcoals and paper and start it up again.
Thank you to both of you! If I was still 11 we would have been in Pambrun when I drew this! Otherwise at 12 shortly after we moved from there. It would be fun to try drawing again! Smile!
Post a Comment