
Baking! Some of the baking done at Easter time. There was always the smell of fresh baking around special holidays in the year! Thinking of all those times an idea came to mind to try to put as many of those recipes together somehow as possible. In doing so, many memories have come to mind. Memories of walking home from work, coming in from the cold to the smell of some kind of cookies, pies or buns that Mom had been baking for the Christmas season. Evenings spent in helping to put icing on the cookies. What a variety of baking to choose from! As I go through the recipes now I think of another and then there is that other recipe I don't want to forget! What fun to do this and hope that it will all work out for others to enjoy too!
1 comment:
hey...I missed out on this blog of yours....did not see it until tonight. Did you bake all that? Good Grief! I am related to a CHEF!!
Post a Comment